If you are in the LA area this weekend please come check out Hips and Hair at Unique LA. We are super excited to be involved, it is basically a bunch of independent designers selling their goods. A little about the show “”Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger”. Yep, we’re back for Round 2 with a vengeance…
In just one year the 2nd Annual UNIQUE LA Holiday Show has become the West Coast’s largest independent design+art shopping event – proving that, even in the worst economy in decades, people don’t want to shop at the mall and prefer supporting local talent! 🙂 Get all your gift-shopping done in one place, while saving $ by buying direct from the designers. There’s something for everyone, from cute grand-kids to crazy aunts, best friends to picky wives, boyfriends to yourself!
– shop from over 300 vendors selling clothing, jewelry, gourmet candy, stationery, baby stuff, plushies, organic beauty products, housewares, +more
– grab lunch at the Pop-Up Tiara Cafe
– snack on gourmet cookies from Platine (Los Angeles mag’s Top 20 Bakeries)
– free drinks (!!!) and fun workshops from 826LA, the LA Times and more
– superstar DJs and giveaways every hour
11-6 pm both Saturday and Sunday
$10 at the door: unlimited re-entry both days, get a limited edition ‘top-secret surprise artist’ tote bag, and get a free drink
*Support Youth in the Community* $1 for every person who attends will be donated to 826LA, an amazing writing and tutoring non-profit with locations in Echo Park and Venice. Word.
>>>THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS<<<
including Yelp, Pabst, Chronicle Books, IZZE, O.N.E. Drinks, Brand X, California Market Center
If you have any questions e-mail me at PrincessKolbie@yahoo.com.
Hope to see my Filthy readers there,
Filthy Gorgeous Fashion